Designed by Freepik
What is a Salesforce Health Check?
The Navirum Salesforce Health Check is designed to help you get the most out of your Salesforce investment and ensure you are using the system most effectively. The only constant in business is change, and ensuring your Salesforce org is keeping up with that change is not easy. Our Health Check is designed to help you understand where your Salesforce instance is versus Salesforce implementation best practice and limits, industry standards, and whether or not the system is inhibiting or enabling you to reach your goals. Our Health Check is designed to help you spot the opportunities for improvement so you can take your Salesforce implementation to the next level. We can Health Check a range of Salesforce products, including:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Financial Services Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
Our focus on Financial Services gives us a unique perspective on how to leverage the Salesforce platform to be as efficient and productive as possible using the world’s leading CRM. Navirum offers a unique Salesforce Health Check which is tailored to Financial Services clients including an analysis of the following:
- Security and access: Ensuring access is only limited to verified users is paramount in today’s world with so many staff working remotely. We can advise on how to firm up your security policy and implement basic techniques like two-factor authentication to limit access
- Data privacy and regulations: If you are concerned about Salesforce and data privacy standards like PCI, HIPAA, and GDPR, we can guide you on how to align your Salesforce instance with these unique regulations.
- Internal data sharing: Worried about internal data sharing? We can advise on ‘who sees what’ and make recommendations to implementation structures like Chinese Walls using Salesforce
- Alignment with financial services best practice: Are you using Salesforce in alignment with other Financial Services firms? Our Health Check process allows us to benchmark your Salesforce implementation with a variety of sub-verticals e.g. Wealth Management, Insurance, Banking, Fintech, Lending, Private Equity, and many more.
- Review Salesforce configurations, customizations, and code: We will take an in-depth look at your customizations and, if needed, will make recommendations for improvement and optimization.
- Current usage versus allowable Salesforce limits: We will benchmark your current usage e.g. data storage, the number of custom objects versus limits, etc. This will allow us to answer many common questions. Are we maximizing our investment in Salesforce? Are we at risk of being hit with extra charges from Salesforce? When will it be time for us to upgrade?
Health Check Deliverables
As part of our Salesforce Health Check we deliver the following valuable assets, which can be used to guide the direction of your Salesforce journey:
- Summary of areas to optimize and improve
- Key risks and how to mitigate them
- High-level Salesforce roadmap